Updated: 2013-08-02 00:06By Li Jiabao (China Daily)
Puro Individual Secret Ankle on Boot - Women Individual Puro 26943 Individual Secret Ankle Boots online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11507870MJ 5984efa - advancedrvsolutions.com
Commerce chief says 2013 target will be achieved despite obstacles
Despite discouraging signs for both exports and imports during the first six months of 2013, Commerce Minister Gao Hucheng has expressed confidence in achieving this year's trade targets.
"Although the current situation suggests great pressures and challenges in the remaining months of the year, we maintain confidence in reaching the target of trade growth for the whole year," Gao said during an interview with the Xinhua News Agency on Wednesday.
Gao added that domestic consumption will keep growing steadily in 2013, while foreign direct investment in China will slightly outstrip that of last year.
Non-financial outbound direct investment will maintain fast growth, he said.
China's exports and imports gradually decelerated in the first half of this year. Exports in June unexpectedly declined 3.1 percent from a year earlier, the biggest fall since 2009 and also the first drop since January 2012.
Imports decreased 0.7 percent year-on-year after a drop of 0.3 percent in May, according to the General Administration of Customs.
The government in March set a target of 8 percent for foreign trade growth throughout 2013, after a gain of 6.2 percent in 2012.
Foreign trade expanded 8.6 percent year-on-year in the first half of this year.
Premier Li Keqiang told a meeting of the State Council on July 24 that the country's trade and economic environment is complex and challenging at present, and innovative mechanisms are needed to increase trade facilitation and the competitiveness of enterprises.
A series of measures covering customs clearance, financial support and a stabilization of the yuan's exchange rate were rolled out during the meeting.
"The Ministry of Commerce will join with other departments to put these measures into actionable form and swiftly bring benefits to enterprises, as well as keep trade growth steady," Gao said.
Meanwhile, the ministry will "actively support potential trade methods and emerging services, such as cross-border e-commerce, while encouraging enterprises to enhance technological innovation, product quality and brand awareness, as well as build up international sales networks to explore emerging markets", he said.
The catalogue of technology and commodity imports will be enlarged to increase buying of energy and resources products, advanced equipment, key parts and consumer goods needed domestically, he added.
Vice-Minister of Commerce and China International Trade Representative Zhong Shan said on Wednesday that the prospects for China's exports and imports had become "grim" this year, with challenges mounting.
"China's exports will be boosted by the State Council's trade facilitation measures, but full-year exports will be just slightly better than last year's in view of frequent trade friction and a remarkable rise in protectionism all over the world," said Lian Ping, chief economist at the Bank of Communications.
China and the European Union on Saturday reached an agreement in their dispute over solar panel exports, the largest trade probe in terms of value by the EU into China. The agreement averted a full-scale showdown.
"China now is the world's second-largest trader and it's normal to encounter trade friction. We should take it rationally and deal with it properly.
"The resolution of the solar panel dispute secures the market share of Chinese exports and benefits China-EU trade ties," Gao said.
- Zhangjiagang wool trade sees increase Puro Individual Secret Ankle on Boot - Women Individual Puro 26943 Individual Secret Ankle Boots online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11507870MJ 5984efa
- Beijing and Canberra to resume trade talks
- Cross-straits trade up 34.8% in H1
- Trade measures hit China exports
- EU solar trade dispute diffused
- Slide Maria Cristina Ankle Boot - Women Maria Cristina Ankle Boots online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11519853LULiu ?Jo Shoes Sneakers - Women Liu ?Jo Shoes Sneakers online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11314889MHPEDRO MIRALLES 18246 CLOGS FOR WOMENPopcat Chrome | Puma Black-SilverAdidas Originals Campus W - Sneakers - Women Adidas Originals Sneakers online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11403095SJRodolphe Menudier Ankle Boot - Women Rodolphe Menudier Ankle Boots online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11331129UVFOXY UP F83-1239 Burdeos FASHION FOOTWEAR FOR WOMEN , Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Butterfly Skate Sneaker , mens/womens Calvin Klein Marlina Sandals Excellent performanceman/woman LifeStride Octavia Heels In short supplyDonna Carolina Platform boots Colour: matrix neromen's/women's Lugz Convoy Boots Exquisite processing , Adidas Minelli Sandals - noir , Bianco HOCHFRONT - Ankle boots , Nike Golf Lunar Command 2 BOA , mens/womens Cole Haan Kilgore Plain Toe Oxfords Popular recommendationASICS GEL-ROCKET 8 - Volleyball shoes - samba/silver , Salewa MS WILDFIRE S GTX - Hiking shoes , Converse Chuck Taylor? All Star? Ox - Herringbone Mesh , man/woman Donald J Pliner Cait Sandals Valuable boutiqueVans Sneakers - Men Vans Sneakers online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11298628IFPreventi Boots - Men Preventi Boots online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11506140DBBurton Menswear London RAFFERTY CHELSEA - Classic ankle boots - brownBruno Bordese Loafers - Men Bruno Bordese Loafers online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11522892KSO.X.S. Boots - Women O.X.S. Boots online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11537843PRBallin Ankle Boot - Women Ballin Ankle Boots online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11556336LT , Vicini Tapeet Sandals - Women Vicini Tapeet Sandals online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11180080RS , Chiara Ferragni Loafers - Women Chiara Ferragni Loafers online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11205680OR , Chiara Ferragni White 8 Leather Sneakers Gold Cap Toe Sneakers , Fendi Asymmetrical Colorblock Metallic Strappy Leather Sandals ,