Updated: 2013-08-02 00:06By Li Jiabao (China Daily)
Blood Brother 19197 Sneakers - Men 11254537MH Blood Brother Sneakers on online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11254537MH edfda5e - advancedrvsolutions.com
Commerce chief says 2013 target will be achieved despite obstacles
Despite discouraging signs for both exports and imports during the first six months of 2013, Commerce Minister Gao Hucheng has expressed confidence in achieving this year's trade targets.
"Although the current situation suggests great pressures and challenges in the remaining months of the year, we maintain confidence in reaching the target of trade growth for the whole year," Gao said during an interview with the Xinhua News Agency on Wednesday.
Gao added that domestic consumption will keep growing steadily in 2013, while foreign direct investment in China will slightly outstrip that of last year.
Non-financial outbound direct investment will maintain fast growth, he said.
China's exports and imports gradually decelerated in the first half of this year. Exports in June unexpectedly declined 3.1 percent from a year earlier, the biggest fall since 2009 and also the first drop since January 2012.
Imports decreased 0.7 percent year-on-year after a drop of 0.3 percent in May, according to the General Administration of Customs.
The government in March set a target of 8 percent for foreign trade growth throughout 2013, after a gain of 6.2 percent in 2012.
Foreign trade expanded 8.6 percent year-on-year in the first half of this year.
Premier Li Keqiang told a meeting of the State Council on July 24 that the country's trade and economic environment is complex and challenging at present, and innovative mechanisms are needed to increase trade facilitation and the competitiveness of enterprises.
A series of measures covering customs clearance, financial support and a stabilization of the yuan's exchange rate were rolled out during the meeting.
"The Ministry of Commerce will join with other departments to put these measures into actionable form and swiftly bring benefits to enterprises, as well as keep trade growth steady," Gao said.
Meanwhile, the ministry will "actively support potential trade methods and emerging services, such as cross-border e-commerce, while encouraging enterprises to enhance technological innovation, product quality and brand awareness, as well as build up international sales networks to explore emerging markets", he said.
The catalogue of technology and commodity imports will be enlarged to increase buying of energy and resources products, advanced equipment, key parts and consumer goods needed domestically, he added.
Vice-Minister of Commerce and China International Trade Representative Zhong Shan said on Wednesday that the prospects for China's exports and imports had become "grim" this year, with challenges mounting.
"China's exports will be boosted by the State Council's trade facilitation measures, but full-year exports will be just slightly better than last year's in view of frequent trade friction and a remarkable rise in protectionism all over the world," said Lian Ping, chief economist at the Bank of Communications.
China and the European Union on Saturday reached an agreement in their dispute over solar panel exports, the largest trade probe in terms of value by the EU into China. The agreement averted a full-scale showdown.
"China now is the world's second-largest trader and it's normal to encounter trade friction. We should take it rationally and deal with it properly.
"The resolution of the solar panel dispute secures the market share of Chinese exports and benefits China-EU trade ties," Gao said.
- Zhangjiagang wool trade sees increase Blood Brother 19197 Sneakers - Men 11254537MH Blood Brother Sneakers on online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11254537MH edfda5e
- Beijing and Canberra to resume trade talks
- Cross-straits trade up 34.8% in H1
- Trade measures hit China exports
- EU solar trade dispute diffused
- Slide Marco Barbabella Ankle Boot - Women Marco Barbabella Ankle Boots online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11454480FA , Le Qarant Ankle Boot - Women Le Qarant Ankle Boots online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11501170AO , Carmine Marfé Ankle Boot - Women Carmine Marfé Ankle Boots online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11529381TJN° 21 Ballet Flats - Women N° 21 Ballet Flats online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11567407NSJuli Pascal Paris Boots - Men Juli Pascal Paris Boots online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11556848DU , Pura López Court - Women Pura López Courts online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11490305JN , STROVER Cr-8 FASHION BOOTS FOR WOMENValentino White Rubber Sole Garavani Open Sneaker In Calfskin Leather Sneakers , MTNG 53685 I265 Brush Negro PLATFORM SANDALS FOR WOMEN , WOMEN Manolo Blahnik Dark Brown Sandals Full specification , men/women SKECHERS Creston - Relect Loafers Promotion , 2730 satincotmetropew platform trainers , pink, Superga , SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker Lizzie , man/woman CARLOS by Carlos Santana Tamm Sandals Low price , Adidas Kanna BASIC - Platform sandals - bogorMen/Women Adidas Ultraboost Parley Uncaged Shoes Schuhe Brand , Fur-lined bootees , grey/star print, La Redoute CollectionsDsquared2 Sandals - Women Dsquared2 Sandals online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11243258WR , Brimarts Sneakers - Men Brimarts Sneakers online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11172823QJ , Diadora Heritage Sneakers - Men Diadora Heritage Sneakers online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11231359JKBensimon Sneakers - Women Bensimon Sneakers online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11525655MOLogan Loafers - Women Logan Loafers online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11499641JE , Sanita Open-Toe Mules - Women Sanita Open-Toe Mules online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11521782DNCross Walk Court - Women Cross Walk Courts online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11552877EDAlexander Smith Sneakers - Women Alexander Smith Sneakers online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11480615GP , Fast delivery inov-8 Fastlift 400 BOA , Popular tide shoes La Sportiva TestarossaNaot Madison The Madison is from the Naot Elegant Collection, which runs as a Narrow-to-Medium width. , Liu •Jo Shoes Sandals - Women Liu •Jo Shoes Sandals online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11501157NVTory Burch Orange New Flip Flops; Style#21148208 Sandals