Updated: 2013-08-02 00:06By Li Jiabao (China Daily)
Alegria Debra Get inducing ready antiinfla-26570 to fall Debra head-over-heels in love with comfort inducing Debra! baf814e - advancedrvsolutions.com
Commerce chief says 2013 target will be achieved despite obstacles
Despite discouraging signs for both exports and imports during the first six months of 2013, Commerce Minister Gao Hucheng has expressed confidence in achieving this year's trade targets.
"Although the current situation suggests great pressures and challenges in the remaining months of the year, we maintain confidence in reaching the target of trade growth for the whole year," Gao said during an interview with the Xinhua News Agency on Wednesday.
Gao added that domestic consumption will keep growing steadily in 2013, while foreign direct investment in China will slightly outstrip that of last year.
Non-financial outbound direct investment will maintain fast growth, he said.
China's exports and imports gradually decelerated in the first half of this year. Exports in June unexpectedly declined 3.1 percent from a year earlier, the biggest fall since 2009 and also the first drop since January 2012.
Imports decreased 0.7 percent year-on-year after a drop of 0.3 percent in May, according to the General Administration of Customs.
The government in March set a target of 8 percent for foreign trade growth throughout 2013, after a gain of 6.2 percent in 2012.
Foreign trade expanded 8.6 percent year-on-year in the first half of this year.
Premier Li Keqiang told a meeting of the State Council on July 24 that the country's trade and economic environment is complex and challenging at present, and innovative mechanisms are needed to increase trade facilitation and the competitiveness of enterprises.
A series of measures covering customs clearance, financial support and a stabilization of the yuan's exchange rate were rolled out during the meeting.
"The Ministry of Commerce will join with other departments to put these measures into actionable form and swiftly bring benefits to enterprises, as well as keep trade growth steady," Gao said.
Meanwhile, the ministry will "actively support potential trade methods and emerging services, such as cross-border e-commerce, while encouraging enterprises to enhance technological innovation, product quality and brand awareness, as well as build up international sales networks to explore emerging markets", he said.
The catalogue of technology and commodity imports will be enlarged to increase buying of energy and resources products, advanced equipment, key parts and consumer goods needed domestically, he added.
Vice-Minister of Commerce and China International Trade Representative Zhong Shan said on Wednesday that the prospects for China's exports and imports had become "grim" this year, with challenges mounting.
"China's exports will be boosted by the State Council's trade facilitation measures, but full-year exports will be just slightly better than last year's in view of frequent trade friction and a remarkable rise in protectionism all over the world," said Lian Ping, chief economist at the Bank of Communications.
China and the European Union on Saturday reached an agreement in their dispute over solar panel exports, the largest trade probe in terms of value by the EU into China. The agreement averted a full-scale showdown.
"China now is the world's second-largest trader and it's normal to encounter trade friction. We should take it rationally and deal with it properly.
"The resolution of the solar panel dispute secures the market share of Chinese exports and benefits China-EU trade ties," Gao said.
- Zhangjiagang wool trade sees increase Alegria Debra Get inducing ready antiinfla-26570 to fall Debra head-over-heels in love with comfort inducing Debra! baf814e
- Beijing and Canberra to resume trade talks
- Cross-straits trade up 34.8% in H1
- Trade measures hit China exports
- EU solar trade dispute diffused
- Slide Tosca Blu Shoes Sneakers - Women Tosca Blu Shoes Sneakers online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11252838OEThe Seller Ankle Boot - Women The Seller Ankle Boots online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11246767JWCharlotte Olympia Ankle Boot - Women Charlotte Olympia Ankle Boots online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11487378ITFrau Ankle Boot - Women Frau Ankle Boots online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11480717GBTwiggy Ankle Boot - Women Twiggy Ankle Boots online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11473986BMPIKOLINOS 655-0545 FASHION BALLERINAS FOR WOMENMarc By Marc Jacobs Ankle Boot - Women Marc By Marc Jacobs Ankle Boots online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11350725SH , Twin-Set Simona Barbieri Flip Flops - Women Twin-Set Simona Barbieri Flip Flops online on YOOX United Kingdom - 44979496UW , WOMEN Vaneli Palmena Wedges Win the praise of customers , BOBS from SKECHERS Bobs Plush - Baby Bull , womens Gianni Bini Black Peeptoe Wedges Latest technologylady Christian Louboutin Fall Bootie Platforms High-quality , Tommy Hilfiger UNLINED CUT - Trainers Colour: white , men/women Volcom Tour Sandal Sandals Modern technology , Men/Women GUESS Maxy Sneakers & Athletic GUESS special promotionKennel + Schmenger BOBBY - Cowboy/Biker boots Colour: schwarzmens/womens Ryka Magnetic Sneakers & Athletic Ryka sellCMP HADIR LIFESTYLE SHOE WP - Walking boots - coffe , mens/womens Marc Fisher LTD Candi Sneakers & Athletic Marc Fisher LTD Fashion dynamicPinko Sneakers - Women Pinko Sneakers online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11541751PI , Cafènoir Sandals - Women Cafènoir Sandals online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11376365RCGiancarlo Paoli Court - Women Giancarlo Paoli Courts online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11509278UI , Stuart Weitzman Sandals - Women Stuart Weitzman Sandals online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11416987JPBorgo Mediceo Sneakers - Men Borgo Mediceo Sneakers online on YOOX United Kingdom - 11428427IG , Ladies Burberry Honey 504591893729 Sneakers GermanysfLhQ2jB Blue by Betsey Johnson LucyCI5vhVYK Sperry Striper CVO Salt-Washed Twill , J.Crew Fresh Mango Pre-owned Malta Mid Heel Strappy Sandals , WOMEN Guess Blue Wedges Guarantee quality and quantity , Women's Oscar de la Renta Platforms For sale